Search This Blog

Translate

10.6.17

Mogra Flowering Plants Summer Care for Keeping the fragrances Longer



Fresh Mogra flower 

Mogra flowers on my Mogra plant

Button Mogra flowers growing in Terrace garden

Big sized buds of mogra
With the onset of summers mogra flowers are heavenly welcome in the heat as the fragrances travel far and wide. The blooms are so heavenly and beautiful, and I have grown them from cuttings and they are happy under the sun in my little space.
Trimming them and direct sunlight has been good for them and mogra plants naturally bless me everytime with loaded blooms during summers.
Healthy leaves of mogra plants
Many people ask how to maintain the fragrance of mogra flowers for longer?  Firstly I never pluck flowers and let them be on plants, this helps the flowers to be for longer and the fragrances are on till the last day, even dried flowers have a different yet beautiful fragrance. I can smell them even after they drop you can put them inside home for some more days.
Fragrant Mogra Flowers close up
See that they receive direct sunlight only for few hours of the day to maintain the fragrances for longer periods. I have protected the plant with green cloth from sides so that it does not receive the full blast of strong sunlight to the soil, as ours is an open terrace garden. This way the blooms are protected from direct sun and they remain longer on plants for a week or more. As the plant is fully loaded the months go by happily with the Awesum mogra fragrances coming by the cool evening breeze!
First buds summer mogra
Parrot flowers of Thailand unique reiki flower paintings for sale

Mogra big sized flowers
I love the challenges of container gardening read about my experiences Grow Gulmohar in a Container and see the Flowers too!
some people keep the flowers in water but I have experienced they get mushy and die soon. Even keeping flowers in open plates and used as door decorations, hair decorations gajra the flowers remain fresh for longer if the wearer has less body heat. I personally do not put mogra jasmine hair decorations as I suffer from chronic migraines. the garden mogra plants respite is good as fragrances come in sweetened low tones. This is uplifting and even heals depression, low feelings, reduces anxiety and act as stress busters. 
Heavenly fragrant mogra flowers in my terrace garden

Read my personal experience of How cactus dies with evil eye negative energy..

Don't forget to connect on my Face Book Group with the same name. Garden Care Simplified! Share about your mogras! for the love of Gardening!

Happy Gardening from Rizwana! Sharing practical container gardening tips with my Google Blog Garden Care Simplified since year 2010 to encourage growing plants, improving the eco system and environment and adding fragrances and colours through exotic flowers in your life!

All the Best from Rizwana!

A Healing Artist selling original Reiki healing art @ The Red Pilgrim's Healing Art You Tuber The Red Pilgrim Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading health wealth and joy through my Reiki symbol healing paintings!

 Read more on my Garden Care Simplified blog-



1 comment:

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

HOW YOU CAN FORCE BLOOMS IN AMARYLLIS LILY BULB PLANTS FLOWERING TIPS Photos

 Amaryllis lily flowers are amazing! Large size, vibrant colours, showy flowers. There are many colours in flowers of lilly but all bulbs lo...