|Baby soft pink Ixora flowers|
|Huge Tree of Ixora at the Zoo|
|Peachy Pink Ixora flowers, Toughest variety|
|Fully Loaded Ixora plant with flowers|
|Buds on ixora plant|
|Delicate pink Ixora flowers|
From the variety of plants with so many years we did get one that was tough to flower.
1) there are non flowering types also that are tough to bloom. Buy the saplings with flowers on it.
2) Trimming helps a lot, they do grow like wild sometimes and we need to trim the bush to keep them in shape.
3) Water regularly and rich soil, but they are easy ones and do away with any special care.
4) Fertilizers are to be added carefully, I usually go in for natural cowdung only to enrich the soil.
5) Choose a spot where the Ixora receives indirect sunlight. With hot sun the flowers and leaves burn.
Till date, amongst the so many varieties , this one has given me immense happinesses! Go in for Ixora as container plants, border plants, central focal points in garden.