Search This Blog

Translate

7.6.16

Urban Gardens Practical Tips For Summer Care Inflight Magazine Go Getter June 2016 Issue

Go Getter Inflight Magazine June 2016 Urban Gardens
I am so so so happy to see my words in print! On top of the world!
Urban Gardens has some of my precious important rare practical tips for taking care of your garden during hot summers. Have a good read in the latest Issue of Go Getter June 2016 !
Did you know this? A Fireflies festival! Purushwadi Maharashtra. Informative  and Appealing with loads of Great Getaways, photographs and interesting read, Yes in the new June 2016 issue of Go Getter In flight magazine.
From Goa to Shimla to kashmir! Dream Destiantions.
And rare unique natural Root Bridges!  Mawlynnong!
India's Fist Bicycle Highway!
Priyanka Chopra on her dream run!
Power Packed with Awesum destinations, The Team of Maxposure has done a fabulous job to bring out yet another beautifully attractive good read, One for keeps!
So while the list of my dream destinations goes up , already visited the Gods own country back waters Kerala, and Goa and Manali and Himachal Pradesh and Ootacamund and Mahabaleshwar! Kashmir is one dream destination still yet I have to savoir the nature's ultimate bliss, beauty and I agree with the photographs what the Persian poet Ameer Khusro quoted, "If there is Heaven on Earth..it is here..it is here..." hope some day soon Kashmir here I come!
Dream Kashmir Acrylic Painting

How to make your garden a paradise this summers! Enjoy!
Meanwhile at our terrace garden front no doubt is a haven of colorful blooms, I take care to water it regularly and this time with the green cloth borders for protecting my precious ones they look happy and cool! the mamma rat is still having a tug of war with me as she looks with innocent eyes every time I clean up the mess! She had laid so many babies in one large container which of course I had to let go, and again she works every day trimming plants from my containers and building a nest! I just don't want to kill her and she is taking advantage of this emotional point! Literally picking up babies in her mouth she moves  hopping in front of me, like saying why with such a big space you cant allow me to have my family! Phew! One thing for sure the garden looks quite trimmed, suddenly slight barren,  daily and I have to clean up the dug soil and broken stems! and then the pigeons are not left behind with source of food and water on our terrace the baby pigeon is taking its first steps in our window sill! clicking each day the progress and videos of how the baby begins its first steps. Praying it takes its flight of new life soon!
Rat babies in our garden

Elephants Head Point Hill Station Mahabaleshwar
Rizwana Mundewadi Wishing You All the Best from My little space under the sun!
Read more on-
Pan Climber and Spiceroute Feng Shui Home Cleaning
Flower Rose garden munnar Kerala
Mahabaleshwar Rare Flowers
Flower paintings

2 comments:

  1. We are serving and dealing with the Professional gardening equipment, gardening tips, best Garden tools, equipment Online and watering tools with cheap rates and qualities.

    ReplyDelete

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

2022 Tiger tips! when to grow plants from seeds practical tips and my Garden Orange fruits with beautiful flower photos

A prosperity garden! Each New year starts with enthusiasm hope faith and love! Those are gardeners, we love to see magic happen every day in...