|World Earth day 22, April 2016|
Energy consumption has to be reduced.
Do your bit!
1) plant trees, Whatever you can take care of , do plant a new life.
2) people are opting for society community gardening, fruits and vegetable, grown in ecofriendly way, no harmful pesticides used, organic gardening. that helps use wastes and garbage to make their own fertilizers.
3) Avoid use of paper , thus saving trees! The only important necessary documents must be printed, avoid and conserve energy and resources, reducing carbon footprints.
4) Walk for whatever distance you can. save Fuel! What more it would also help in improving your health, walk the stars, park your car a bit farther from your office and follow car pooling.
5) Public transport, cycles are another way to save fuel.
6) Reuse, recycle, up cycle. reclaim! Materials, like cloth, metals and wood all can be reused and made into new bespoke pieces.
7) Choose reusable products. Tea cups, shopping bags and even apparels can be redesigned, go creative!
8) Save water, the most precious resource.
9) Energy consumption, switch off fans lights Air conditioners whenever possible. In fact there is another movement, Earth Hour, an hour without lights, businesses, homes and all factories to turn off non essential lights. .
Some Planting Tips for People suffering from Excusitis!
1) Choose easy growing plants, succulents are great, less sunlight, less watering and you do your bit!
2) One pot, little plant, is sufficient for you to get involved.
3) Ornamental plants grow by themselves. Fleshy tubers are difficult to kill! great choice for busy people.
4) Small children and pet friendly plants can be grown. Scientifically proved that they improve environment and act as air purifiers. So this will not be an excuse for not planting.
5) Society rules, not to keep on window sills and balconies. Keep plates under neath to collect drained water. Or choose indoor plants.
6) Use old containers, vessels, and pots that are stored in attics and store rooms! these look veer vintage and classic as plant containers!
7) Keep sharing cuttings and plant gifts are great.
8) Help save animal and plant life. Avoid plucking flowers, avoid stamping plants and avoid fun wood fires with cutting trees.
Meanwhile its the best time in my garden with spring overflowing! Colours, and happiness!
|A little corner from my little space under the sun|
|Vipassana Centre Dhammagiri Igatpuri|
Dont forget to conenct with me on Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, pin interest, and do join our Garden Care Simplified Group on Face Book
What to do When your Neighbour Hangs a Vodoo Doll on their Entrance
Most dangerous Feng Shui Paintings
Hand Made Original Paintings