Search This Blog

Translate

27.12.17

If You Cant Plant Do at least This! Happy New Year Garden Care Simplified Lovers!

 If you can't and do not have the time or success in growing plants, do at least this!You can add up pieces of nature in your home by adding some  dried tree branches and also some original  flower paintings or photographs.
Being human means to be connected to nature. You will never find harmony and peace if you do not have a part of nature in your home. It feels magical try it, add up some florals!
My little space under the sun...which I have to leave.... 

Always remember the best feng shuii energy is of live growing plants, nothing can replace this, yes, you can add up other energies but original growing plants are the best! happy gardening!Thank you very much , each one of you, readers, followers, plant lovers, for your love, comments, respect for Garden Care Simplified over the years and I hope you will keep sharing and supporting garden care simplified in the coming years!The blog began with my intention to spread knowledge to terrace  gardeners to help save container growing plants and encourage blooming.I have to my best knowledge shared from my heart experiences and practical tips as I have learnt over the years. as we are shifting soon to a larger space, without an open terrace,  I am excited to make a new garden , an entrance garden,, a passage garden, that is the space the Universe has given me, and lets see how we make this passage garden magical!
Merry Christmas Garden Care Simplified Lovers 
The rituals of Christmas are very important for me each year, this is not just a festival of gift sharing and feasting. it is much more...letting go of past, and welcoming a new life. old behaviors, past failures, and refurbishing garden containers by a coat of paint or adding some new planters and plants. Our Tree, the Gulmohar Tree that is with us since past seventeen years, she is family! With my right hand palm hairline fracture, things were difficult, but did not leave the ritual of repainting our tree, did this with left hand, and our Golden tree was ready for Christmas! she is with us since years , when we did not have a terrace pent house garden, there was just a small window garden! 


 Best plants for Christmas, overflowing is our Snow Queen! snow daisy bush is very beautiful with the crown of white leaves, a true queen, against the blue winter sky!
Button roses, roses are at their best!
Snow Daisy bush Snow Queen

Button roses at their best Garden Care Simplified
 Keep some greens around, they will work wonders to your health and wealth!Activate Feng Shuii prosperity luck with green!the Pantone color of year 2017 Greenery, Growth! If you cant plant, add some photographs of original plants and flowers, or flower paintings that will keep you connected with Gaia, mother earth energy!
Close up of Snow Daisy Snow queen  leaves
Happy New Year Garden Care Simplified Followers
don't forget to connect on my Face Book Group with the same name. Garden Care Simplified! Like , share comment, for the love of Gardening!
If you love my Garden Care Simplified do subscribe to my latest post alerts by following me and my Garden blog, and if you are interested in feng shuii, Feng Shui-Simple cures ,Reiki healing Razarts, and symbols - The Red Pilgrim, do subscribe to my newsletters on my website www.razarts.com!

If you have chanced upon my page from Google search, Please do share ,You may not need it but this plant advice and gardening tips can help some one on verge of giving up gardening!Save a lot of plant lives and loads of money!
All Photographs and Content are My Original Copyright Reserved © 2010-2017 Rizwana A.Mundewadi
DO NOT COPY FOR FEAR OF KARMA!
Read more on gardening-
Seed Burst in Adenium Prosperity Plants with original photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why What How about Gardening! share your gardening challenges and passion.

Featured Post

2022 Tiger tips! when to grow plants from seeds practical tips and my Garden Orange fruits with beautiful flower photos

A prosperity garden! Each New year starts with enthusiasm hope faith and love! Those are gardeners, we love to see magic happen every day in...