|My Lucky Plant, Yellow Alder|
|Mussaenda Flowering Shrub|
|Mussaenda Flowering Shrub Yellow flowers|
|Yellow flowers Mussaenda Flowering Shrub|
|Birdie Got honey|
|Kamini flower Buds|
Kevda plants, have grown profusely covering and in fact overflowing the pot, with their thick aerial roots. So many of them I had to part with, every time I trim them. Yet after seven years there are no blooms, I don't know how long will it take to see the blooms of kevda Pandanus odorifer plant. Fragrant screw pine, Ketaki.
|Kevda Plant Trimmed|
1) There are special genes or type of plant that flower and if it is infertile they just don't bloom!While buying a Kamini bush check some buds and then buy.
2) trim the lanky stems as the Kamini bush grows to keep it healthy and in shape. Keep trimming.
3) Add feedings before winter if you wish to see blooms. Or in Spring for a heavenly fragrant summer!
4) For keeping the blooms longer and fragrant choose a spot with indirect sunlight.
5) The flowers grow in bunches and close up look almost like miniature lilly flowers. Loved by birds, so protect them! as the trauma and shock of being feasted upon again and again leaves the plant barren!
|Buds on Kamini Bush|
|Fist opening of Kamini Murraya paniculata Flowers in Evening|
|Kamini Fragrant flower|
|Murraya paniculata Kamini flowers plant|
|My Dream Flowers Magnolias Acrylic Floral Painting Rizwana Mundewadi|