|Fully loaded with fruits Date Palm|
|Male Alexandrine parakeet This is where my son found him|
|Exotic bird in black with white stripes|
|Red Black exotic bird seeking nectar on canna flower|
1) If you love to photograph birds get a professional camera, so that you can zoom and click. The tiny birds would not let us near.
2) Early mornings best time, they come out of their nests for feeding.
3) Make no noise, as silent as possible as you scare them and then they never come back. Make slow movements and wear quiet footwear.
4) Interiors are best parts to find exotic birds as they keep away from human habitat. and love natural environment.
5) very important while looking out for birds there might also be some one else close by looking at you! chameleons, snakes and other creatures insects may be everywhere be very careful, wear protected clothing and cover your feet with thick soled shoes.
6) If you are going to locations in interiors of jungles or trekking mountain trips for bird watching carry your own water and food as there might just not be anything for miles around such places. Also some mosquito repellent and antiseptic creams. Start early and begin the return journey by early afternoon as the interiors of jungles start getting dark soon.
|Fan Shaped Head Chameleon red over the bark watching over my head|
|Chameleon in garden|
|I am happy with the alphonso mango!|
|ruffled after the bath Alexandrine Parakeet|
|enjoying the early morning and evening time in the terrace garden|
The fruiting of date palm takes place in few years usually after four to five years in mature plants. One thing is sure that you get loads of fruits on a single palm tree. The date fruits first appear as bunches of yellow fruits that are some what tangy and apple like flavor textured fruits. Then they turn yellow and finally if left on plants they turn brownish golden color. The fruit can also be eaten when not fully dry as yellow mushy fruits are also loved.
This tree is home to thousands of sparrows and exotic birds as they are protected in the spiky leaves of the plant .
The Alexandrine parakeet felt great and confident and flew , wishing him loads of happiness and great health, though there is a part of emptiness every time some bird leaves but birds are born free! Hope he does visits sometime! they are quite intelligent birds and remember forever!
Thank you and All the Best from Rizwana!